- 100% Pure, Unrefined, Organic Shea Butter
- Deep Absorbing – Long lasting hydration
- Legendary for treatment of dry skin, minor burns and Eczema
- Does not clog pores or leave skin greasy
- Pours rich amounts of Vitamins A and E into skin for hydration
- Helps treat dreak ( I assume they meant dark?) spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks and blemishes.
- Fair trade product – produced by women subsistence farmers in Ghana, Africa.
- Also great for preventing wrinkles by keeping facial skin moisturized and for use as a lip balm.
The product itself is a hard waxy type product. At first I was wondering how I was going to get it out of the jar to use, let alone rub into my skin.
Important: Shea butter has a very low melting point, which means that while it can be hard at room temperature it softens up very quickly from your touch. It’s important to store in a cool dry place to prevent melting especially during summer months. Warm up with your hands and apply to the area you wish to moisturize. Rub the Shea Butter in till absorbed. Enjoy a long lasting hydration that comes only from Pure and Natural Shea Butter!
- THE GUARANTEE: We are so confident that you will LOVE our Pure Shea Butter we stand by it with a 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t feel this is the BEST Shea Butter you have ever tried we will refund your money no questions asked
All in all I found it to be a great product, it rubbed in nicely and definitely moisturized my skin. I am looking forward to seeing what else I can do with this great product.
Disclaimer: I received this product free from Cleopatra’s Choice through the BuView review program in exchange for an honest opinion. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.